“The Anti-Inflammatory Latte”
The healing powers of Turmeric have been used for centuries. It is among the most potent anti-inflammatory compounds in the world. Turmeric fights against cancer and protects against both diabetes and alzheimers. It has also been found to help with depression. Let us know if you need more convincing…
We use Black Tea, Turmeric, PowerCreamer, some cinnamon, and a little black pepper (which when combined, helps with the bioavailability of the turmeric) to make the Turmeric Tea PowerLatte. It’s great in the afternoon!
Serving Size – 1 or 2
- 12 ounces of water (2 black tea bags)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Omega PowerCreamer
- (Grass fed Ghee, Coconut Oil, and MCT Oil)
- 1 teaspoon of Turmeric
- Pinch of fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- (Optional Sweetener) 1 teaspoon of Stevia or Raw Honey
- (Other Optional Additions)
- 1/4 teaspoon of Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of Ginger
- Brew 2 cups of tea.
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and blend on high until the mixture is frothy and emulsified. Pour into two cups and serve hot – or drink it all by yourself.
- Enjoy your Turmeric Tea PowerLatte
Note – This recipe is intended for a blender such as a Nutribullet or for a Blender Bottle.
Follow us on social media and say hi!
Instagram – @powercreamer
Twitter – @powercreamer
Facebook – PowerCreamer