“The Fall Favorite”
Almost everyone loves a good pumpkin spice latte. Most aren’t the healthiest though. Well the Pumpkin Spice PowerLatte can fix that. This coffee is loaded with healthy fats and flavor. Also, did you know pumpkin puree is pretty good for you too?? It has a bunch of fiber in each serving to help your digestive system, as well as some Iron, Vitamin A, and Vitamin E. We can drink this delicious coffee with our hoodie on, by the fire, completely guilt free.
Serving Size – 1 or 2 cups
- 12 ounces of coffee
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Omega PowerCreamer
- (Grass fed Ghee, Coconut Oil, and MCT Oil)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Pumpkin Puree
- 1 teaspoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 teaspoon of Stevia (or a few drops of Stevia Extract)
- A few drops of Vanilla Extract
Mmmm….. hold on…. oh, its all gone.
- Brew coffee. Pour 12 ounces.
- Add the remaining ingredients into the blender and blend on high until the mixture is frothy and emulsified. Pour into two cups and serve hot – or drink it all by yourself.
- Enjoy the taste and benefits of your Pumpkin Spice PowerLatte.
Note – This recipe is intended for a blender such as a Nutribullet or for a Blender Bottle.
Follow us on social media and say hi!
Instagram – @powercreamer
Twitter – @powercreamer
Facebook – PowerCreamer